Troop Management Software and Web Hosting for Scouts BSA User Guide

The Adult Leaders Who Need YPT report lists the adult leaders in your troop who have not taken YPT or whose YPT training has expired or is about to expire.

For the purpose of this report, an adult leader is any adult member of the troop who currently holds a leadership position, is a merit badge counselor, or has a BSA ID on their membership record.

To produce this report, go to Membership → Training Reports → Adult Leaders Who Need YPT.