The Order of the Arrow Scout Eligibility Report shows which of your scouts are eligible for Order of the Arrow.
To be eligible for Order of the Arrow, the scout must have:
- First Class rank or higher, and
- At least one long-term camping trip of five nights or more, and
- At least ten nights of short term camping of less than five nights at a time.
The report is broken into three sections:
- Scouts who are eligible for Order of the Arrow
- Scouts who are not eligible for Order of the Arrow
- Scouts who are already members of the Order of the Arrow
You may also export a file containing all eligible scouts for import into Lodgemaster. You can then use Lodgemaster to manage your election.
To produce this report, go to Advancement → Order of the Arrow Reports → Order of the Arrow Eligibility.
Click Export Eligible Scouts To Lodgemaster File to create a file that can be transferred to Lodgemaster.
Click on Print Scout OA Eligibility Report to produce the report. The report will compute the eligibility of each member based on the date you enter. It will only consider those campouts which occurred in the two years prior to that date.