Go to Money → Account Balances → Event Balances to view the current balances for all events for which the event type allows monetary transactions.
Use the Query button to filter this list. You can also click on any column heading to sort the list using that column.
Click View Details to view the transactions for this event. This will display a page like the one shown below.
The total income, expense and balance for this event are shown at the top, followed by a list of all transactions that were posted to this event.
If you are authorized to maintain financial information, you will see these buttons:
- Add Transaction will allow you to add one or more individual transactions, which may be related to this event (but do not have to be related).
- Add Group Transaction To Charge Participants will allow you to enter a group transaction, with the event participants to be charged pre-selected.
- Add Group Transaction To Credit Participants will allow you to enter a group transaction, with the event participants to be credited pre-selected.
- Update will allow you to update the selected transaction.
- Delete will allow you to delete the selected transaction.
Click the Exit button to return to the previous screen.